Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Life Goes On.....

Wellllllll. What a VERY long time it has been, since I wrote last!!!!
I cannot believe how long it has been!!

Anyway, I'm back and I've been working on my website from time to time. It's not finished but it's good enough to publish. :) Go check it out at http://abijlphotography.weebly.com/! Also, I made a dedicated google account for my photography. :) You'll find that under AJL Photography on google.
And on top of all of the above, I am going to do my drivers test tomorrow morning......I can't ven believe it's so close and I'm not freaking out...completely. Believe me, I am so scared! If I wasn't, then I probably wouldn't be human. Haha.
So, if I pass the test then they'll give my license! I'm excited about that part. :)

Anyway just wanted to let you all know about all that!
Talk to you around the bend- or sooner!!
-Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment